“It’s a category that used to begin and end with the bone-dry pot
brownie, served in a college dorm room. Laurie Wolf is a leader in its
—“The Martha Stewart of Marijuana Edibles,” The New Yorker magazine
Please note: We have only 1 copy of this book in stock at VisionWorks, at this time.
use of medical marijuana has been a valuable resource in the treatment
of various conditions. But for many, the stigma and misinformation
surrounding the medical or recreational use of cannabis is a deterrent
in trying it for themselves. Part reference guide, part cannabis
cookbook, The Medical Marijuana Dispensary will arm you with everything you need to decide for yourself if medical marijuana is right for you.
- Knowledgeable guidance from medical marijuana experts Laurie Wolf and Mary Wolf, owners of the award-winning cannabis company Laurie & MaryJane
- Evidence-based research and information
supported by medical professionals, the medical marijuana community,
and the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- Individual chapters for cannabis recipes and remedies including both sweet and savory edibles
- Essential information for incorporating cannabis use into your life such as safety guidelines, different cannabis strain profiles, and real patient testimonials
- "This well-researched book covers valuable and interesting topics for
all levels of cannabis consumers, whether medicinal or recreational.
Well-organized and easy to use, it is an excellent resource for
dispensaries, cannabinoid medicine providers, and patients." --David Bearman, MD and Executive VP of the American Academy of Cannabinoid Medicine and author of Drugs are NOT the Devil's Tools