STAY ORGANIZED AND BE INSPIRED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR: Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh
was a spiritual leader, poet, and peace activist revered around the
world for his pioneering ideas on mindfulness, ethics, and peace. This
calendar features his wisdom text and elegant calligraphies paired with Marisol Ortega's tranquil contemporary illustrations of flora and fauna.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and
resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Each year Amber
Lotus Publishing plants more than 20 times the number of trees used to
create our products.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED — Our paper is sourced from a
combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and
environmentally sustainable forests and is Forest Stewardship Council® Certified.
- Two inside pockets for storing receipts and mementos.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- Monthly two-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.